Poses, How to:
- Downward Facing Dog
- Upward Facing Dog
- Upward-Facing Open Angle Pose
- Gate Pose
- Lifted gate pose
- Revolved Wide Legged Standing Forward Fold
- Camel one legged pose
- Seated wide angle forward fold
- Half Standing Split
- High lunge twisted
- Funky Dolphin pose
- One Handed Tiger Pose
- One legged big toe bow pose
- Extended Warrior Pose
- Deep forward fold (Padahastasana) Standing Forward Bend Pose
- Side plank with tree pose.
- Wild Thing Pose
- Standing Mermaid Pose!
- Chair/Revolved Chair & Chair One Leg Pose
- Beginners: Where to start?
- Warm Up for Beginners
- Flexibility guide for Beginners
- Sequence for back flexibility/ pain
- Tips And Sequence For PMS
- 5 Sequences That Your Digestive System Will Love!
- Release Those Hamstrings
- Guide for Confidence & Strength
- Yoga for when you feel sick or tired
- Guide for Tight Hips
- Yogi, WAKE UP!
- Yoga for work
im a bad person who thinks bad thoughts like ‘ew what is that girl wearing’ and then remember that im supposed to be positive about all things and then think ‘no she can wear what she wants, fuck what other people say damn girl u look fabulous’ and im just a teeny bit hypocritical tbh
I was always taught by my mother, That the first thought that goes through your mind is what you have been conditioned to think. What you think next defines who you are.